Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An afternoon at the Baywalk..


location: Roxas Boulevard

Since today was the day i had to accompany Iggy to his appointment at the US Embassy... i decided to wander around the area and ended up in Baywalk...

I haven't seen this place since 2006... it has completely changed since then... gone were the little bars and restaurants that lined up the breakwater... now..... Roxas Blvd. looks like what i used to remember the place when i was still young. I was very fortunate to have Oskie who patiently waited with me while Iggy went for his visa application.

Had merienda at Aristocrat while waiting for Iggy ...I ordered Arroz caldo with goto . Unfortunately i was soooo hungry that i finished it as soon as it was served... but luckily... Oskie ordered inihaw na liempo with java rice... and I was able to take a picture of that... looked so yummy... especially with the secret sauce of the Reyes family...

I was in time for the sunset..... and took hundreds of shots... and ended with these 4 shots....

The next time i go to the Roxas Blvd... i will remember to try riding the calesa....


No comments:

Post a Comment