Monday, July 12, 2010

Post Birthday Celebration at Paradise Cove





If you are looking for a secluded beach spot to enjoy a beautiful sunset with a cocktail in your hand, spend an afternoon at Paradise Cove in Malibu. Paradise Cove is located just off the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu and it is privately owned by Bob Morris.




It is a lovely, laid back spot to get something to eat and sit back to enjoy the sun and sand. The place is absolutely gorgeous and you can easily see why it is called PARADISE COVE. The beach attire is 100% casual. Paradise Cove is located at 28128 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu. It is North of Pepperdine and South of ZUMA beach.



Today I went to Paradise Cove to have dinner with Lulu and Ernie, together with her sister Maribel and her husband Roland.... Actually this is my second time at Paradise Cove ... and I have enjoyed both times I went to this place.






There are many ways to enjoy the Cove --- you can eat inside or out, sit in the Adriondack chairs, or go to one of the many umbrella tables by the beach. The key in Paradise Cove is to........ ENJOY!!!

Let me share some photos of what we ordered....


The crispiest and crunchiest CALAMARI I have tasted ..


Caesar Salad with Chicken..


The best Seafood Pasta..


I ordered this Dungeness Crab & Shrimp melt on grilled sourdough in Clam Chowder. Their clam chowder is the best I have tried so far.. I would like to recommend that you try it when you dine at Paradise Cove.

The food was great... and their portions are huge.. It is advisable that you must share your meal or you will end up taking it home in a doggie bag.



I loved the relaxed atmosphere of the place. The beach wasn't crowded at all, their waiters were nice and helpful and .... the prices were NOT THAT PRICEY AT ALL !!!



The " MILE HIGH " chocolate cake is good for about 6 people -- that is if you like rich chocolate. Since we told them we were ( again ) celebrating the birthday of Lulu... they gave it to us for FREE !!

Paradise Cove is the only restaurant in Malibu that is right on the sand with its own private beach and cove. The next time you are trying to think of where to bring your family, date or loved one for dinner--- do consider Paradise Cove. I would like to advise you to ask for a table outside by the sand or inside by the windows looking out on the beach.




It is the perfect Malibu experience for me! I am definitely coming back !!!!!






1 comment:

  1. NICE!!!! BELATED HAPI BDAY! THAT IS WHY I MISSED U AT CAFE FOR SEVERAL DAYS? :)))))
    PRETTYWOMAN

    ReplyDelete