Friday, August 6, 2010

Ruth's Chris Steak House-USDA Prime Steaks and World Class Service





One of my friends, Vangie suggested we  have cocktails and dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House instead of another place in Woodland Hills. Vangie  together with another friend, Marilyn came over to fetch me at 5:30pm and off we drove to Woodland Hills....

Ruth' s Chris Steak House is located in Westside Mall , Topanga Canyon Blvd. in Woodland Hills. I love the ambience and the mood of this place.

\  

I was very surprised to have everything we ordered from appetizers to dessert be absolutely fantastic. The portions were great. Ruth's Chris is great for anniversaries and those " intimate dinners with your loved one".... but reservations is highly recommended. Their servers are attentive and very friendly.




Here is what we ordered....


For starters we had chopped salad.... the crispies were perfect and the dressing was just right. A great blend of flavors.


Seared Ahi Tuna


Crispy Calamari


Then we all had cowboy rib-eye steak. Vangie and Marilyn had their steaks cooked medium well and I ordered my steak medium rare....

My steak was a PERFECT 10 in my rating..... It was one of the best steaks I have ever had. It was delicious!  It was USDA prime glamour slathered in butter, the blackening spice, salt, pepper and parsley that made my steak completely melt in my mouth!!! It was awesome!  We didn't get any side orders because we knew our steaks would be HUGE. I would like to say that it's biggest competition is Morton's. I have dined in Morton's and they also have phenomenal steaks... being a steak lover myself... I should know!


For dessert we had creme brulee..... which I thought was very good..... it was not too sweet and I love the strawberries and blueberries that they placed on the dish.

As a whole, my experience in Ruth's Chris was perfectly delightful.. Ruth's Chris delivers in their promise to provide excellent food and service. Everything is chosen " ala carte" and their prices are fairly high--- however that is to be expected for such a fine steakhouse.


Ruth's Chris was a little bit pricey, but it is worth it! I definitely will be back!











No comments:

Post a Comment