Saturday, June 11, 2011

An extra ordinary experience with the Cinematics Team ( Day 1 )



I had another extraordinary experience with Iggy and the Cinematiconcepts team.... I joined them on another prenup photo shoot in Batangas.. They were going to shoot Dondi and Jasper's prenup. The team knew how adventurous I am--- so they had no problem in trying to convince me to join their team for the shoot. I have joined Iggy and his team on two occasions already... the first one was -- a scuba dive shoot in Anilao, Batangas, where their clients were avid divers --and the last one was in Pampanga -- where we all rode an ultralight plane... Believe me!! These photo shoots are so much fun and exciting!!!

It was so different during my time -- wherein we ONLY had the usual " pamanhikan ( the future groom's family goes over to the house of the bride-to-be to ask for her hand ) "... then ... the " despedida de soltera " ( a formal dinner for the future bride given by her parents )... we never heard of PRE NUP shoots!! During those times we would have a slide or video presentation of the bride and groom growing up etc ( which was sometimes too corny!!) .... but with our new generation --- the whole thing becomes one big production!! Iggy and the Cinematiconcepts team goes on wedding prenups outside the country, their prenup shoots are so unusual that they become very unique in their work... and I, being a very adventurous person always go with them....


I have met Dondi and Jasper last year at Iggy's birthday dinner --- that was when he proposed to Jasper... Dondi is a good friend of the Cinematics team.... so it wasn't that hard to gather all of us to do this prenup with them..... Iggy and Dondi used to play in a band some years back.

Dondi and Jasper share one passion..... riding their bikes.. Recently they joined the  13th Tour of the Fireflies together with 12,000 other bikers which travelled all the way from Tiendesitas to the Cultural Center of the Philippines and back... It was a 42 km ride. So the theme of their photo shoot will be that of their love of biking...

Join me now as I document my latest adventure.....


Pen, Engie, Dondi and Jasper left one day ahead of us... they were going to do the occular.  Iggy, Rommel, Luke and I were going the follow the next day with the equipment. The night before the shoot-- Iggy texted me on what I should pack for the shoot.... walking shorts, sunblock, insect repellent, dry-fit shirts and outdoor walking shoes.

I fetched Iggy and his team at the studio and... off we drove to Nasugbu, Batangas. The weather was good---it was a perfect day for a photo shoot. When we got to Pen's place--- we began to strategize on where we would do the shoot.... the group decided on what each person will do... Pen will be the director, his wife, Engie will be the make-up artist


Iggy -- the videographer,


Luke and Rommel will be the photographers,



I will be the " behind-the-scene" photographer so I can document the whole shoot.




WAWA Bridge ... if you are a regular visitor of Tali Beach, Maya-Maya or Punta Fuego... you will know this bridge.



As we approached the bridge we had to park on the side of the road--- get the bikes and our gear from the car and set up for the shoot... we caused a slight commotion while we were shooting...



Then we moved on to the towards Maya Maya.. We didn't shoot at the clubhouse... They wanted to be different... so off we went to some hilly spot and unloaded again our gear. Unmindful of our surroundings we started to shoot...




After we were satisfied with the shots we took we moved on to another location. Walking to the car -- I noticed that I had some thorns stuck to my legs... I was not the only one--- everyone in the group had it too... I slowly plucked each thorn and off we went to another location. We were trying to catch the sunset.. 




a lovely sight with the perfect lighting ....



finally .... sunset shot with the Cinematics Team at Terrazas de Punta Fuego.. We made it just in time!


What a great day!!! We all went back to Nasugbu -- tired but happy with all the photos we took today.... Tomorrow --- we will be heading out to the famous Twin Islands... 

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment