I would suggest that you dice all the ingredients that needed to be diced first, then arrange it nicely together with the other ingredients in a platter before you start cooking your fried rice...
Here is my Video on how to cook the fried rice which I took in Kimpura.
1/4 cup butter
1 tbsp. cooking oil
white onions ( diced )
green peppers ( diced )
carrots ( diced )
1/2 cup ground pork
1/4 cup shrimps ( chopped )
1 tbsp. Kikkoman soy sauce ( to taste )
a pinch of MSG ( optional )
2 eggs, beaten
4 cups Japanese rice
salt and pepper to taste
* In a wok melt butter and add the cooking oil. Swirl the wok a few times to distribute evenly.
* Add the chopped, onions, carrots and green pepper.
* Saute until the carrots are soft, onions are transparent over low heat.
* Add pork and shrimps. Cook until the color of the pork and shrimps changes.
* Add the 4 cups of rice and the seasonings. Blend well.
* Add the beaten eggs and continue stirring until eggs turn yellow. Adjust your seasoning according to your taste.
SEE?? wasn't that easy to do?? Now you have fried rice cooked the Kimpura way.... Happy Cooking!!