Thursday, February 24, 2011

A night out at BARCINO'S WINE and RESTO BAR

I attended the exhibit of INVISIBLE PEOPLE at M Cafe where my daughter-in-law, Cris, was one of the three photojournalists who documented American environmentalist artist Ann Wizer who taught the women of Malibay, Pasay how to create art and other profitable items from garbage.





After the opening ceremonies of  INVISIBLE PEOPLE at M Cafe, Iggy suggested that we try out BARCINO'S WINE AND RESTO BAR at Greenbelt 2.

I wanted to get a table outside since it was a cool evening and I heard that they would have some salsa dancers performing. There were no al fresco tables available --- so we ended up sitting inside.








As we entered I immediately liked the ambience of the place. The place reminded me of the Spanish bars in Madrid. It was filled with Spanish decors and memorabilia.

This was my first time to dine here... Iggy suggested we order tapas which Barcino's is noted for. Here are some of the tapas we tried :

PATATAS ALA RIOJANA


CHORIZO PICANTE FRITO


EMPANADA DE CHORIZO


PECADO



GAMBAS CON BACON


Overall, I liked the tapas. They have a wide selection of tapas with the regular Spanish favorites ( paella, solomillo etc. ) on their menu. I will definitely be back to try out more of the tapas at Barcino's.


See you at BARCINO'S WINE and RESTO!!!


BARCINO WINE and RESTO
Ground floor, Greenbelt 2
Makati

tel.nos. 501 3250

No comments:

Post a Comment