Saturday, May 16, 2009

CASA SAN PABLO, San Pablo Laguna




location: San Pablo, Laguna

Casa San Pablo is a quaint country inn located in picturesque San Pablo City in Laguna. Boots Alcantara ( an avid art collector and a hobby enthusiast ) together with his wife, An Mercado- Alcantara runs the place...

I was booked here one night before the group proceeded to Lucban, Laguna for the PAHIYAS festival... The surroundings of the place reminded me of my childhood days in Baguio... The cottage where i stayed was surrounded by pine trees... The Inn also have a swimming pool that is surrounded by hundred-year-old trees..

I heard from the managers of the Inn that on a clear night they would line up the pathways with tea-light candles and one can just spread out their mats for moon gazing. Unfortunately the night I was there... it was raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment