Thursday, October 8, 2009

Diary of an adventure to Eastern Europe.. Part 1

I had decided to join my travel group on another adventure .... this time we were headed for Eastern Europe. I was all geared up for this travel... I tried to travel as light as possible .... I had a suitcase and one hand carry which I placed my camera and 3 lens ready to take some shots of my adventure.

A week before our departure the our tour leader , Annie Inciong, was telling us to make sure we bring warm clothes and a folding umbrella ( in case it rains ) ..... since the temperatures of  Scandinavia and Moscow were already dropping to 8 degrees and we should expect it to drop a little further in the evenings.

I left for the airport early that day ...  to allow enough time for check-in, traffic along the way and to ask for a good seat on the plane.. since we were 34 in the group it will be a madhouse at the airport. Thank God ... I was given an EXIT AISLE seat... As I was in the lounge waiting for the rest of the group ( 15 came all the way from Surigao the day before )...made small chat and I discovered this was our first time to be travelling to Eastern Europe.






Officially opened on the 28th September 2006 to replace the aging Don Muang airport, Bangkok's new Suvarnabhumi international airport is actually in the nearby Samut Prakan province about 25km to the east of Bangkok.



As scheduled our plane left on time from Manila to Bangkok to catch our connecting flight to Copenhagen past midnight.

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know; Scandinavia is a part of Western Europe - not Eastern!!

    ReplyDelete